Plans & Dealings
Get started today by setting up a free account with triSearch.
Learn more about Practice Management Software, triConvey.
Plans & Dealings
Plans and dealings are used to find out the land boundary information.
A plan, also known as a title diagram or survey plan, depicts the boundaries of a parcel of land when it was registered. Plans are commonly conducted by surveyors. These plans include dimensions of the land, the type of the boundary (i.e. roads, walls or fences) and possible restrictions.
Plans document available through triSearch include:
- Deposited plans (DP)
- Strata plans (SP)
- Development Contract
- Management Statement
- Pipeline form
- Developer by laws.
- Book & Number
- Cancelled Title
- Crown Plan
- Primary Application
- Permanent Mark
- State Survey
- Trig Station
- Geodetic Benchmark
A dealing is an instrument which can be registered or is capable of being registered on a title of land. It relates to a transaction that has affected the land and needs to be noted on the Title.
Dealings available through triSearch include:
- transfer or discharge of a mortgage
triSearch provides access to all Australian land registries, including:
- ACT Land Information System
- New South Wales Land Registry Services
- Northern Territory Department of the Attorney General and Justice
- Queensland Government Business and Industry Portal
- South Australia – Land Services
- Tasmanian Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
- Victoria Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Western Australia Landgate
Related information and articles you might be interested in.
The user-friendly platform and helpful staff made switching to triSearch a breeze. Searches and Certificates come back faster and on the rare occasion I require the HelpDesk, they always seem to find a solution.
Philippa Mason, Licensee