An ASIC search provides information on organisations and business names recorded on ASIC’s registers.
Get started today by setting up a free account with triSearch.
Learn more about Practice Management Software, triConvey.
ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator. An ASIC search provides information on organisations and business names recorded on ASIC’s registers.
Through triSearch, you can search for:
- Current & Historical Company Extracts: When you search for a company or organisation on our register, you can also purchase an extract that has current and/or historical information about the organisation. This can include:
- past addresses,
- previous directors, or
- former names.
- Relational Company Extracts: This extract provides information on a company’s relationship with other businesses.
- Business Name Extracts: You can search the register for information on registered and cancelled business names. This includes the business name holder, their ABN, and any other details available for them as provided to ASIC.
The information will change depending on the company or organisation you are searching for. The information triSearch provides for free include:
- Company or organisation name
- Unique identification number (ABN, ACN, ARBN, ARSN).
- Type of company/organisation
- Registration date
- Next review date
- Location of registered office
- Any professional licences or registrations
triSearch is one of the only providers to offer bulk ASIC searches, up to 50 at a time.
Related information and articles you might be interested in.
Philippa Mason, Licensee