Wednesday 21st June | 12:00PM – 12:30PM AEDT | 0.5 CPD
The conveyancing industry has long been tasked with constructing some of the most important areas of the property transaction. However, traditionally, out of all services used by in the transaction, its conveyancers who typically charge a lower fee.
Unless this changes, conveyancers will need to look internally for strategies on maximising their margins and boosting revenue. Fortunately, one of the most effective strategies for profitable conveyancing is to utilise practice management software.
This webinar will be hosted by ex-conveyancer and profitable conveyancing specialist, Maria Livanes.
Areas covered in this webinar:
- The areas of a conveyance you can save with Software
- How saving time can maximise your workload
- Transform workflow to re-assign employee time
- How paperless conveyancing cuts firm set-up and running costs.
Who is this for:
- Conveyancers looking to learn more about how they can maximise their margins.
- Conveyancers interested in different time saving features of practice management software.
- New firm owners or conveyancers seeking to start their own firm.
- triConvey users wanting to learn more about how practice management software can be implemented to help reduce costs.
Registration is free and all attendees will receive 0.5 CPD point.