Thursday 22nd June | 12:00PM – 12:30PM AEDT | 0.5 CPD
The conveyancing workflow has a range of essential elements, one of which is the verification of identity.
With the surge of electronic conveyancing in recent years, conveyancers have seen a drastic improvement in workflow efficiency and have been able to create a more seamless and positive experience for their client.
In this 30-minute webinar, ex-conveyancer and now triSearch account manager, Viv Pauling, will be taking attendees through a short summary of the ARNECC rules regarding the verification of identity, as well as how you can digitally verify your clients using triVOI.
Areas covered in this webinar:
- Understanding ARNECC Rules.
- Understanding ‘Reasonable Steps’.
- Conveyancer & client facing digital VOI workflow.
Who is this for:
- Conveyancers looking to learn more about ARNECC rules surrounding VOI.
- Conveyancers interested in different benefits of digital VOI.
- Conveyancers wanting to understand how digital VOI and ‘reasonable steps’ interact.
- triSearch users wanting to learn an efficient method for using VOI tool, triVOI.
Registration is free and all attendees will receive 0.5 CPD point.