Wednesday 19th April | 12:00PM – 12:30PM AEDT | 0.5 CPD
Given the amount of money and sensitive information being exchanged in the sale or purchase of a home, the conveyancing industry is one of the most targeted areas of cyber crime. As a conveyancer, you should be aware of the cyber threats in the industry, how you can safeguard against them and what you can do to ensure a secure process when transacting with clients, banks and other parties.
Areas covered in this webinar:
- The areas of a conveyance that are at risk from cyber attacks
- How you can safeguard your firm
- Tips for how practice management software can help keep your client and business information secure
- The built-in features of the triConvey software that directly protect your firm and clients.
Who is this for:
- Conveyancers looking to learn more about the cyber threats in the industry and what they can do to safeguard against them.
- Conveyancers interested in a more secure process for transacting with clients and other parties.
- triConvey users wanting to learn more about how practice management software can be implemented and solve areas of cyber threat.
Registration is free and all attendees will receive 0.5 CPD point.