In the world of conveyancing, customer testimonials are one of the most effective ways to build trust, establish credibility, and attract new customers.
An important benefit to the business is that testimonials come at little to no financial cost if done well.
Having a library of testimonials and reviews from satisfied clients can help organically build a positive reputation for your services.
Below are some of the strategies to effectively build a customer testimonials campaign for your business, including how to collect, organise and display them.
- Collecting Customer Testimonials
Before you can start using customer testimonials, you must first start collecting them. There are several ways to achieve this, some include:
- Send a manual or automatic email after the post-settlement invoice stage, asking for an email testimonial.
- Ask customers to leave a review on your website, social media pages, or third-party review sites like Yelp or Google Reviews
- Reach out via phone to ask for a verbal testimonial you can transcribe and use.
- Organise into Testimonial Categories
After you’ve collected a library of testimonials, it’s a good idea to break them into categories. For a conveyancer, that might be into sections on service, cost, overall, and more. Some tips for organising customer testimonials include:
- Use your website to create a testimonials page – this will help prospects learn more about what to expect from you before enquiring.
- Use social media to promote testimonials – this can either be done sporadically as they occur, or store up a number of testimonials and create a long-term weekly social campaign.
- Showcasing Customer Testimonials
The last step is to showcase your testimonials in a way that is both engaging and effective. Strategies for showcasing these testimonials include:
- Use of visuals like photos or videos to make testimonials more engaging and compelling,
- Add specific quotes or feedback onto the homepage of your website,
- Use testimonials in your marketing materials, such as email campaigns, social media posts, and ads, and
- Include customer testimonials throughout your website such as product description or services offered pages.
For a conveyancer, your business will heavily rely on your reputation, both with stakeholders like agents and your direct clients. Having a library of client testimonials and being about to utilise them effectively will considerably boost your reputation and make your business more personable. The most important benefit to using client testimonials is that they can be gathered at no to very low cost to your firm.