Access a national range of land and property information through a market-leading platform. Property Searching is easy, be guided through a matter with minimal clicks and data-entry, as well as suggested searches and reports.
- Owners Corporate
- Land Information Certificate
- Building Approval Certificate
- Land Tax Clearance Certificates
- VICroads Certificate
- Planning Certificate Express
- Mine Subsidence
- Designated Bushfire Prone Area/s
- Catchment & Land Protection
- Aboriginal Heritage Register
- National trust Certificate
- Extraction of Priority Sites Register
- Water Share record
- VIC Water Register Document
National Property Ownership – A National Property Ownership, also referred to as an NPO, is commonly ordered to find out property owned nationally by a company or individual.
- Litigation Search – A Litigation Search allows you to check on an individual or company to identify if they have record of civil litigation actions across multiple Australian Tribunals and Courts.
- Credit Report Search – A Credit report is a summary of how a business has handled their credit accounts.
- Electoral Roll Search – An Electoral Roll Search provides you with the last known registered address of an individual.
- RP Data Report – RP Data report provides extensive information on a property.
- Title Insurance -Title Insurance protects against possible risks that may be associated with the purchased property.
Get started today by setting up a free account with triSearch
Check out our all-in-one solution through triConvey $0 Conveyancing Software.
Platform Features & Benefits
If you’re interested in integration between a Practice Management Software and your Searches,
then check out triConvey, the all-in-one solution for Conveyancers.
Property Searching FAQs
Yes, once the contract is ordered matter information will automatically be mapped from your title search. You can review and edit any of these fields without leaving the platform.