Access the ASIC and ABN registries for all information relating to your corporate matters. Be guided through the platform with minimal clicks & data-entry, as well as useful features such as bulk searching and alerts.
Company Searches Available
- ASIC Search – An ASIC search provides information on organisations and business names recorded on ASIC’s registers.
- PPSR – By conducting a PPSR search you can find out if an individual or company has a securities interest attached to their personal property.
- Credit Report – A Credit report is a summary of how a business has handled their credit accounts.
- Litigation search – A Litigation Search allows you to check on a company to identify if they have record of civil litigation actions across multiple Australian Tribunals and Courts.
- AFSA Bankruptcy Search – An AFSA Bankruptcy Search allows online access into the National Personal Insolvency Index (NPII) for those who have public records of personal insolvencies.
Get started today by setting up a free account with triSearch
Check out our all-in-one solution through triConvey $0 Conveyancing Software.
Platform Features & Benefits
If you’re interested in integration between a Practice Management Software and your Searches,
then check out triConvey, the all-in-one solution for Conveyancers.
Company Searching FAQs
Yes, you can request a price list from our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.